Segulah is: full-liturgy, energizing, songful, and participant-led egalitarian davening in a warm and welcoming neighborhood community.
* A supply of Shabbat-friendly toys and books will be available in the room where Segulah meets throughout the service.
*Additionally, Segulah participants are welcome to take part in Tifereth Israel’s childcare programs, which meet upstairs from 10 am – 12 noon. Three programs serve children 18 months through 6th grade.
Services will be followed by a Potluck Lunch
* We’ll walk together to a nearby home for a two-table potluck (one table for vegetarian food, and a second table for vegetarian food that also carries a hekhsher, or that was prepared in a hekhsher-only kitchen).
* Plan to bring a vegetarian entree or salad to share.
Will you be at Segulah?
If so, sign up at http://tinyurl.com/rsvp4segulah (especially if you can come a few minutes early to make a minyan right at 9:30).
Future dates for Segulah:
* August 18 (Mincha/Seudat Shlishit)
* August 25 (Shabbat Shoftim)
* September 8 (Shabbat Ki Tavo)
* September 22 (Vayeilech / Shabbat Shuvah)
* September 25-26 (Yom Kippur! registration coming soon)
* October 13 (Shabbat Bereishit)
* October 27 (Shabbat Lech Lecha)
Help us sustain the Segulah Community
Please consider donating at: http://www.segulahminyan.org/p/donate.html.
Facebook invite at https://www.facebook.com/events/471304352887656/