Sara Weiner is the Melvin Cohen Young Leadership Associate at The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington.
This winter, travel to Israel FOR FREE with fellow Washingtonians on the DC Community Birthright Trip!
Am I eligible?
- Age 22-26 at the time of application (If you’re under the age of 22, visit www.birthrightisrael.com to find the trip that’s right for you!)
- Have not previously participated in a peer-orientated Israel trip
- Local to or ties with the Greater Washington area
What are the perks?
- Get on our VIP list for priority registration processing!
- Greater chance of being accepted!
- Enjoy exclusive pre-trip events!
- Have direct access to your DC-based Birthright Israel staff!
- Expand your local network!
- Travel through Israel with Israeli peers during the ENTIRE trip!
- Receive personalized follow-up upon your return!
- The trip is FREE.
There will be trips in late January and February. Exact dates will be confirmed in September. Registration for the trip opens…
- Monday, September 10 at noon for returning applicants
- Wednesday, September 12 at 10 AM for new applicants
How do I register?
To register, please visit www.israelwithisraelis.com and choose the “DC Community trip.” From there, you will begin to prepare for an unforgettable experience.
Please know that the registration process can be very competitive and only remains open for about a week, so it’s very important to register on the opening date and pay your security deposit as soon as possible. Once Shorashim receives your application, they will move forward with processing it and scheduling an interview. Once this is complete, you will find out the dates of your trip and further details.
To find out more about the Taglit-Birthright Israel: DC Community Trip (sponsored by The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington) and get on our pre-registration VIP list, contact me at 301-230-7266 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.