Last week we announced the return of GTJ’s news of the week. And it’s a good thing we did because there’s a lot of fun stories that I would have missed otherwise. Number 1 gave me an excuse to look at lots of pictures of hot girls on my work computer. Number 5 took me to the impressive new website of the Jewish Policy Center for what was, embarrassingly, my first time. If you have Jewish news that you’d like to share with the community, email me a link at Stephen@gatherthejews.com
- Jews claim spots 1, 3, 14, and 17 on Maxim’s Hot 100. (Jewish Journal.com)
- Mein Kampf goes back to German Schools (TC Jewfolk)
- Riots in Tel Aviv (h/t Moment Magazine) (New York Times)
- New Jersey woman fired by Orthodox Jews for being “too hot”? (h/t Moment Magazine) (Gawker)
- U.S. Committee to Increase Iron Dome Funding (Jewish Policy Center)
- The glass ceiling for Jewish women in Jewish organizations (Washington Jewish Week)
- Female reporter cross dresses to get into the all male anti-Internet gathering of 40,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews. (Jewlicious)
- A Comprehensive Guide For Ladies: How to avoid schmucks in Israel (Jewlicious)
- Oh heck, I’ll thrown my most recent Jewish article in here — “Republican Anti-Gay Marriage Stance Alienates Jewish Voters.” (PolicyMic)
Bar Refaeli. Named Maxim’s hottest woman. Jewish.
Born in Hod HaSharon, Israel. 1985.