Gather the Jews is proud to announce its Second Annual Jewish Guy and Girl of the Year Competition.
The festivities will launch on Tuesday, March 27, at Public Bar (See Facebook event here).
The competition will then proceed as follows (hopefully this is clear and succinct enough that even Steve Davis would consider it legitimate):
- Voting will begin at 12:01 AM on Wednesday, March 28.
- Visitors will be allowed to vote for two guys and two girls per day for each day of the week.
- The top vote-earners will advance to the second round
- The second round will consist of Jewish-style interview with yours-truly, Stephen Richer.
- This videos will be judged by our esteemed panel of judges.
- The votes of these judges will be tallied and winners will be crowned.
Specific instructions will be sent shortly to all eligible contenders.
Last year’s crown recipients were Uri M. and Rachel G. (featured here).
Good luck to all! (And, more importantly: have fun!)