GTJ dedicates a weekly blog post to recent accomplishments, publications, and performances by some of our city’s young professional Jews. If you have something that you think should be featured on this post, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethany Murphy discusses the miracle of Jews in America.
- Ilya Shapiro (former JGOTW, Cato Institute) offers insight on yesterday’s huge judicial ruling on Obamacare. And just for good measure, Ilya also shares a few thoughts on our country’s failed bid for the World Cup.
- Jillian Bandes (Townhall) updates us on Bridalplasty, a new reality show in which women compete for plastic surgery.
- Josh Blackman (Harlan Institute; JoshBlackman.com), who writes at least 1000 blog posts a day and is an aspiring academic, ironically discusses the perils of blogging for aspiring academics.
- Matthew “RJ” Brodsky (Pundicity) writes at the American Thinker that the Wikileaks report shows Obama’s foreign policy to be flawed.
- Meredith Fineman (Fifty First (J)Dates) serves up another week of posts, three of which are linked here, including another take on Bridalplasty: (“Bridalplasty: A Cut Below”; “Black Swan: Dangerous Perfection”; Millionaire Matchmaker Interview: Douglas Kepanis)
- Steve Davis (Mr. Yogato; SpaceX), the head engineer at SpaceX’s Washington office, successfully launches his rocket.