Nittel Nacht is fast approaching, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still Gather the News…
- Fox News mistakenly calls the Holocaust for Elie Wiesel. Stupid hanging chads.
- Another flotilla makes it way towards Gaza, passing through the human rights bastions of Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Syria, and Lebanon along the way.
- A senior Greek priest gives us way too much credit.
- A former Guantanamo Bay detainee REALLY gives us too much credit.
- According to WikiLeaks, the Arab League’s Central Boycott Office (yes, a whole office) once blacklisted Steven Spielberg, among others. The Justice League, however, has no problem sending Wonder Woman to a Tel Aviv beach.
- The Atlantic features what is surely a pressing and potentially far-reaching problem: the use of e-readers on Shabbat.
- Either the last National Jewish Population Survey was seriously flawed, or the US gained 1 million Jews in 10 years. You can decide which one is more plausible.
A very merry Nittel Nacht to all!